Friday, August 28, 2009

First Week

First week of school down, 36 weeks to go, not counting other days off, so let's go with 35 weeks to go. And may I say I'm exhausted. I don't know how I'm going to do this the rest of the year. It's tough to make sure Ms. B is up, changed, fed, packed and I'm up, showered, dressed, fed, packed, with coffee in hand all by 6:15 a.m. But man, B you are a rockstar! You did fantastic with J and R & O. They all love you and I'm pretty sure you love them. I'm so glad that when I'm worried and stressed out at work, it's for the reason it's work related and not about you. Don't get me wrong, I'm always thinking about you and wondering how you're doing, but I know J is taking great care of you. I may say you're very lucky, and so am I that we found such a great woman to watch you while I have to work.

I think I may have to start this blog into funny things that have also happened at work type thing as well as things keep popping in my head...
1. A boy hissed at another student
2. A parent asked where "daban" is and I replied, "the banana?" He said, "no, jaban." Therein I replied, "I'm sorry I don't know jaban." Then a student jumped in, "He wants to know where the BAND room is." Really?
3. One female colleague says to my male colleague who says he's about to cry..."Don't f****in' cry."

It's going to be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment