Friday, November 6, 2009

Nine Months

B child-
This past Wednesday marked your 9 month birthday. In this past month you have completely mastered the art of eating. You love cheerios, puffs, avocado, banana, basically everything. You roll all over the place and have figured out how to twist your body to get to certain areas of the room. You have four teeth and just babble dadadad, nanana, mamama, bababa. And very soon there will be meanings to your babblings. Every morning when Daddy or I come and get you you have the biggest smile on your face, it's amazing. All you do is smile and laugh and I can't get over how amazingly lucky I am to have you.

We are working on you crawling and putting weight on your legs. But I'm in no hurry to get you walking. I am told when that happens I'll never be able to catch you

I love love love you!

XOXOX
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment