Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One of the Bests...

Dear Braedyn,
Tonight was one of my most favorite nights putting you to bed. Don't get me wrong, every night I absolutely love putting you to bed. In fact it pains me to not put you to bed. But tonight after you pushed your bottle away, like you do every night when you are done with it, you sat up, looked at me and put your head on my chest. It was precious. It was incredible. My heart melted and I didn't want it to end. It is moments like that that I truly love being a mother because no one else could understand how a little thing like a baby putting their head on a mother's chest could be so incredible and breath taking. I am in awe of you. You are now starting to get up on your knees and rock back and forth and today you sat up on your own from laying down, however, I missed it, but J told me you did. And every time you hear music you rock (which is hilarious) and even funnier is when you are laying on your tummy and hear music and then your butt goes up and down, slightly innappropriately, but hilarious. I can't stop laughing when you do that.

B-I love you and think you are just incredible. Thank you for coming into my life and being as incredible as you are!!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment