Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seriously a Slacker Mom


Okay, okay there are no excuses. Braedyn, you are now 5 1/2 months old and are just the cutest baby there is (if I may say so myself). We have started you on solids, only once a day, and the majority of it ends up on your face rather than in your mouth. You love sweet potatoes, and didn't seem to love pears very much. But we'll keep on trying. You are still not sleeping through the night, which is getting exhausting, but I'm told you'll sleep through the night when you're good and ready. I hope that's soon. You're giggling and smiling all the time and it just melts my heart. I took you to the park yesterday for the first time and had you on the swings and you loved it! Girl, I'm having the time of my life with you! This has been the best summer ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment