Sunday, December 27, 2009

Break Time

My love-

So I have been on break for officially one week now and I can say that nothing productive has been done. Actually, I have productively effed up your nap schedule as you seem to have completely forgone your afternoon naps. So J will have a lot of fun getting you back on your schedule. I can't help it. I don't like to hear you cry for longer than 30 minutes and I'd rather play with you than watch you roll around by yourself in your crib. However, I am loving this time with you. You make me smile and laugh with every thing that you do. The way you pick up a toy or turn the pages of a book and your little giggles are the cutest and most heart-warming sounds a mother can hear.

Today as I was giving you your bottle you fell asleep in my arms. And I was able to lay down with you and take a nap with you on my chest in bed. I absolutely loved it. You never fall asleep on me and it was amazing. There was a point where I couldn't take it with you sleeping on my chest and had to put you in your crib. And now you never will. Yet, today when you did, there was no way I was going to give up that moment. Braedyn, Daddy and I cannot believe how lucky we are to have gotten you. I know I say this every post, but because I don't write that often I feel like I have to.

I am so blessed to be given this time to share with you. You melt my heart everyday.

XOXOXO

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment