Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ten Months

My Dearest Braedyn,

You are now 10 months and 2 days old. My how time flies!!! You are so funny and loveable and everyone who meets you says the same things. Let's see what things do you do since the last time I wrote...You have mastered clapping and "How Big is Braedyn." You still have no interest in walking or pulling yourself up, rolling is your main way of getting places. You have two more teeth on the top. You love people food and are pretty much over the baby food thing. And you LOVE feeding yourself! Your sleeping is unbelievable, you go down about 5 p.m. and sleep anywhere from 5;30 a.m. until 7:30 a.m. truly I don't know how I got so lucky.

Ms. B you are the best. I'm spoiled with how amazing you are. Daddy and I are quite obsessed with you and love you more and more everyday.

XOXO

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment