Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back to Work

So last week I went back to work. Honestly, I thought it was going to be a lot harder than it was. I thought I was going to cry my eyes out several times throughout the day, especially saying goodbye to my precious one, however, I didn't. I realized that Braedyn is in the best hands possible (I already knew that) and that my wonderful mother-in-law and my second mother, Mary, only have her best interest in mind. I am truly lucky to have these wonderful women in my life who want to take care of my precious baby. So the week went by and everything was great...until Friday afternoon when my gorgeous sweet baby wouldn't even look at me. She gave all these beautiful adorable smiles to Mary and my parents and completely ignored me. I was sad. It was at that time that I felt like I don't want to go to work anymore. I hate the fact that someone else gets to watch my precious love all day long and play with her, while I don't. However, all was made better when Saturday morning I went to get the gorgeous baby out of bed and I got the biggest smile along with kicking legs. Oh how my heart melted.

I still am not 100% into this work thing, though I love my job, I just don't want to miss all these amazing milestones. The countdown has begun...17 more wake ups!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment