Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Practice Run

Today we had a practice run of me going back to work and you going to Nonny and Poppy's. It wasn't as hard as I thought. Don't get me wrong, I so didn't and don't want to leave you, however, I realized when you are with Mary it is out of my hands. I know Mary will take the best care of you possible and spoil you rotten. She's going to overfeed you, though you're pretty good at showing when you are and aren't hungry, and she's going to make sure you nap in her arms. Even though I would prefer you sleep in the crib, Mary hasn't gotten the swaddling thing down yet, and until she does, in her arms you will sleep. Which is better than getting no sleep at all.

By they way, you are now officially 3 months and 2 days old, and 13 weeks old. You are giggling and smiling every time you see mine or your daddy's faces and you are only having one wake up a night. Wow, you are incredible and I have loved every day of these past 13 weeks. You are my world and I can't wait until we get to spend every day this summer together. I love love love love love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment