Monday, May 25, 2009

Sick Baby Girl

My darling,

You are sick. And I don't know what is wrong with you. I can guess because of wonderful things like the internet and books, but I am no doctor. For the past several days you have barely eaten, you are screaming uncontrollably at random times, drooling like crazy, have white patches on the inside of your mouth, and I just am so sad for you. I am pretty sure you have Thrush and you may have just developed acid reflux. I am told that the majority of infants do not react to thrush, however, I am pretty sure that is what is bothering you. How can it not? You have these patches all over the inside of your mouth and on the roof of it and you don't want to eat. Like I said, I am no doctor, but come on. So to the doctor we will go and I am hoping and praying that he has some wonderful advice and is able to give us a magic medicine to make you all better. Daddy and I just want to cry when you are so upset. I truly haven't seen you react this way since you were born. I'm sorry you're in so much pain my darling, beautiful baby. I never want to see you hurt.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment