Monday, June 8, 2009

My Mary

I know these blogs are meant to share in Braedyn's growth, however, due to the circumstances, I'm sure baby girl you'll understand if this post goes out to Mary.



Mary-

You came into my life 27 years ago. I am told I went running straight into your arms, and that's how my parents knew you were the one for our family. I don't have a single memory without you in it. You have been there for everything. Every recital, swim meet, performance, bat-mitzvah, graduations (all 3), my wedding, and of course for the birth of my daughter. I am who I am today because of you. You never yelled at me when I was fresh, and you always made me apologize when I was being mean to anyone. You were such an amazing woman and every body who ever met you was a better person. You had the best smile and the best laugh and it always put a smile on my face. Mary, with you gone, a part of me has died as well. I love you so much. Thank you for raising me into the best woman and mother I can be. Most importantly thank you for watching my daughter this last month. I know she will be a better woman and someday mother because of you too.



I will always think of you. I will always love you. You are forever in my heart.



All my love,



Alison Michelle

1 comment:

  1. We're thinking of you and your family and of Mary. Nothing prepares you for the loss of a loved one...we're here for you when you need us. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete