Wednesday, April 15, 2009

10 Weeks

My Dear Baby Girl,

Today you are 10 weeks old and I can't believe it. You have officially survived your first Passover, which was lovely and everyone oohed and aahed over you (as they should). You have started to be more alert for longer periods of time now and you and I just stare into each other's eyes for minutes on end. I am having so much fun with you and am so sad that in 2 1/2 short weeks our daily time together will be coming to an end, as I will have to return to work. I am sad for this day to come. At first, and I'm sorry to admit this, I was sort of looking forward to going back to work because it was such an adjustment. But we have come to learn from one another and I love you so much that I don't want to leave you. You make me smile and laugh and even when you're sleeping in my arms I just stare at you. I am in awe of you. I can't believe I made you.

I love you more than you will ever know.

Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment