Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sleep

My Darling Braedyn,

Last night you officially "slept through the night." By sleeping through the night I mean you slept from 12 a.m.-6 a.m. It was very exciting. I woke up at 5 thinking I slept through a feeding, and then even went to check in on you because I thought something happened to you. This is why camera monitors were invented, we need to invest in one. But I was happy to find out that you were just sound asleep. What an accomplishment, if you could only repeat this every night!

I had high hopes on you napping today, however they were quickly crushed as you did not want to sleep at all and just wanted to cry! That was not fun.

Tomorrow we are going to venture up to the suburbs to see a friend I haven't seen in 10 years. She was my very first friend when we moved from Deerfield to Arlington Heights. I'm so excited!

Here's hoping to sleeping through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment