Friday, April 3, 2009

Suburbia

This weekend I am speding it up in suburbia with the p's. The hubby has gone out of town to a cousin's wedding in California and I just didn't want to be home alone in the tiny little condo, so here I am. Honestly, I thought I'd be more relaxed. I thought I'd come out here catch up on working out and allowing everyone here to take care of Braedyn and allow me to sleep a bit. I was wrong. Braedyn doesn't want to nap here because her now favorite swing is not here so we go for car rides, which in turn makes her tired and crabby and makes me tired and crabby. As well, my sciatica is acting up again which annoys me because I really want to start hard core working out. I know I just had a baby (8 weeks ago), but when is this weight going to come off?! I mean I am trying on sizes 3 to 4 times bigger than before. Which makes me just not want to buy anything because it's so depressing, yet I completely sick of wearing either comfy pants or maternity jeans. I feel like I'm back to my freshman year of college, and we all know how I looked (not cute).

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment