Wednesday, April 29, 2009

12 Weeks

Braedyn,

Today you are officially 12 weeks old. I know that does not sound like a lot, but trust me when I say, I cannot believe you are already almost 3 months! It is crazy to me that you have been out of me for that long already. We have had so much fun together lately. You are laughing and smiling at me ALL the time (because you do have the funniest mommy in the world). And you are sleeping pretty well at night. Yesterday we had you on your changing table, for some reason your calming place, and daddy kept giving me kisses. You just were smiling and laughing and it was one of the most precious moments. I'm in love with you! Thank you again and again for coming into my world.

On a side note...your daddy and I just got Wii. It's quite fun and we're quite addicted to it already. I did the Wii fit today, and according to it, I need to lose 22 pounds to be at my ideal BMI, and I want to do that in 3 months. That means I have to lost something like 3 or more pounds a week. I wish I could say this Wii fit guy was wrong, unfortunately it's exactly right. Too bad I love to eat!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment